See the sunrise over the marble mausoleum of the Taj Mahal on a full-day tour of Agra from Delhi. Visit Taj Mahal, a UNESCO World Heritage site at sunrise. This white-marble world wonder was built by a great emperor in memory of his beloved. Afterward, you’ll visit the imposing Agra Fort (another UNESCO World Heritage site), built by Emperor Akbar in 1565 CE. This huge fort is made of red sandstone and features elegant buildings.
• Witness the beauty of the Taj Mahal which signs of love.
• We provide live Guide who is proficient in English, Spanish, French German, Italian, Russian
• No queue-Get entry tickets to Agra Fort and Taj Mahal
• Shop for the local market at Agra
• See 2 Places in one day
• We also have a pick-up service that means we will pick you up from anywhere in Delhi if requested
Agra: – Agra is a city on the banks of the Yamuna River in the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh. It is 206 kilometers south of the national capital of New Delhi. Agra is the fourth-most populous city in Uttar Pradesh and 24th in India.
What Agra Is Famous For
- Majestic Gardens.
- Various UNESCO World Heritage Sites. Taj Mahal, Agra.
- Great Shopping Locations.
- Mughlai Food.
Agra Fort:- Agra Fort is a historical fort in the city of Agra in India. It was the main residence of the emperors of the Mughal Dynasty until 1638 when the capital was shifted from Agra to Delhi. Before capture by the British, the last Indian rulers to have occupied it was the Marathas. In 1983, the Agra fort was inscribed as a UNESCO World Heritage site.
Taj Mahal:- The Taj Mahal is an ivory-white marble mausoleum on the south bank of the Yamuna river in the Indian city of Agra. It was commissioned in 1632 by the Mughal emperor Shah Jahan to house the tomb of his favorite wife, Mumtaz Mahal; it also houses the tomb of Shah Jahan himself.