See the sunrise over the marble mausoleum of the Taj Mahal on a full-day tour of Agra from Delhi. Visit the Taj Mahal, a UNESCO World Heritage site at sunrise. This white-marble world wonder was built by a great emperor in memory of his beloved. Afterward, you’ll visit the imposing Agra Fort (another UNESCO World Heritage site), built by Emperor Akbar in 1565 CE. This huge fort is made of red sandstone and features elegant buildings.
• Witness the beauty of Taj Mahal which signs of love.
• We provide live Guide who is proficient in English, Spanish, French German, Italian, Russian
• No queue-Get entry tickets to Agra Fort and Taj Mahal
• Shop for local market at Agra
• See 2 Places in one day
• We also have pick-up service that means we will pick you up from anywhere in Delhi if requested