Taj Mahal is the greatest monuments and one of the seventh wonders of the world.Taj Mahal was built by Mughal emperor Shah Jahan in the memory of his beloved wife Mumtaj Mahal. Moonlight tour of Taj Mahal is definitely the best and if you visit Taj Mahal in full moonlight then you will feel amazed. It is believed that the colour of Taj Mahal often changes in moonlight. So choose the date in which moonlight is held, but make sure that this date is not coming on Friday.
• Witness the beauty of the Taj Mahal in the moonlight which signs of love.
• No queue-Get entry tickets to Agra Fort and Taj Mahal
• Shop for the local market at Agra
• See 2 Places in one day
Agra: – Agra is a city on the banks of the Yamuna River in the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh. It is 206 kilometers south of the national capital New Delhi. Agra is the fourth-most populous city in Uttar Pradesh and 24th in India.
What Agra Is Famous For
- Majestic Gardens.
- Various UNESCO World Heritage Sites. Taj Mahal, Agra.
- Great Shopping Locations.
- Mughlai Food.
- Witness the beauty of the Taj Mahal which signs of love.
- We provide live Guide who is proficient in English, Spanish, French German, Italian, Russian
- No queue-Get entry tickets to Agra Fort and Taj Mahal
- Shop for the local market at Agra
- We also have a pick-up service that means we will pick you up from anywhere in Delhi if requested
Agra Fort:- Agra Fort is a historical fort in the city of Agra in India. It was the main residence of the emperors of the Mughal Dynasty until 1638 when the capital was shifted from Agra to Delhi. Before capture by the British, the last Indian rulers to have occupied it was the Marathas. In 1983, the Agra fort was inscribed as a UNESCO World Heritage site.
Taj Mahal:- The Taj Mahal is an ivory-white marble mausoleum on the south bank of the Yamuna river in the Indian city of Agra. It was commissioned in 1632 by the Mughal emperor Shah Jahan to house the tomb of his favorite wife, Mumtaz Mahal; it also houses the tomb of Shah Jahan himself.