Travel to Agra in air-conditioned Volvo Bus is a comfort to visit one of the world’s most iconic monuments. The Taj Mahal is probably the best-known monument to love that was ever built. Taj Mahal is also ASI heritage monument and Seven Wonders of the World. Your full-day program also includes visits to the Agra Fort another one ASI heritage monuments and Fatehpur Sikri.
Taj Mahal:- Taj Mahal. An immense mausoleum of white marble, built in Agra between 1631 and 1648 by order of the Mughal emperor Shah Jahan in memory of his favourite wife, the Taj Mahal is the jewel of Muslim art in India and one of the universally admired masterpieces of the world’s heritage.
Agra Fort:- Agra Fort is a historical fort in the city of Agra in India. It was the main residence of the emperors of the Mughal Dynasty until 1638, when the capital was shifted from Agra to Delhi. … Agra Fort is the only fort in India where all of the early Mughal emperors lived.
Fatehpur Sikri – Fatehpur Sikri is a small city in northern India, just west of Agra, founded by a 16th-century Mughal emperor. Red sandstone buildings cluster at its center. Buland Darwaza gate is the entrance to Jama Masjid mosque.
- Witness the beauty of Taj Mahal which is sign of love.
- Guide for Taj Mahal and Agra fort who is proficient in English
- Different pick up points in Delhi
See 3 Places in one day
- Shop in the local market at Agra
- Taj Mahal(2 hrs), Agra Fort (45 mins),Fatehpur Sikri (45 mins)
- Push Back Comfortable Volvo AC Bus
- NO Queue – Get Entry Tickets to Taj Mahal & Agra Fort
- Breakfast & Lunch Halt – Get your choice of food at your budget
- Only operates on Sunday
Safety & Security- by GPS Tracking